Panasonic Flagship DMP-BDT310 Codefree
2D to 3D Effect & built-in Wi-Fi
Dual HDMi (2 x HDMi Output)
100~240V 50/60Hz Auto Detect Switching
"Advanced Chipped "PRO" Hardware Modified"
Multi Zone Blu Ray A+B+C Region Code Free DVD 012345678
GUARANTEED TO PLAY ALL REGION DVD 012345678 PAL/NTSC & BLU-RAY ZONE ABC
This item requires PAL TV Multi-System TV or a Video Projector to watch PAL DVDs 576i/p 50Hz content, it does not work on USA TVs because they do not support PAL signal, if your TV was purchased in USA please do NOT buy this item, as it will not work with PAL 576i/p DVDs. As an alternative You can also purchase a video converter for use with USA LCD/LED Plasma 3D TVs click on the link below for that
Full HD Video Converter 1080p HDMi in HDMi out PAL SECAM NTSC Free HDMI cable
System: NTSC/PAL DVD Region 012345678 BD Zone Blu-ray: A/B/C PROFESSIONAL MOD Hardware Modified to Play Blu Ray Zones: A/B/C Blu Ray Discs All-Region DVDs: Region 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL NTSC REE RCE.
Firmware Update: Most Important you can continue to upgrade with the latest Official firmware without losing multizone codefree capability.
This player has been modified to play both Blu-ray region A/B/C, as well as DVD region 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (regionfree)
Switching between the Blu-ray zones is performed using the original remote control. The DVD region is selected automatically
The Blu-ray player is updated to the latest firmware version, and is fully upgradeable with official firmware updates.
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 will do an amazing job playing exciting movies, movies on 3D Blu-ray, TV shows and movies from the Internet, and even music stored on your home computer. The 'BDT310 loads discs with blazing speed, eliminating the "hurry up and wait" element from movie enjoyment. And it comes out of the box ready to connect to your wireless or wired home network for Internet movies, music and more. And if you have a large collection of DVDs, the 'BDT310 not only plays them, but also upconverts the standard-def picture to near-HD quality — and can even create a 3D effect with standard 2D Blu-rays and DVDs Panasonic has been in the forefront of 3D technology. The Panasonic DMP-BDT310 is the culmination of years of research and development. With such an impressive pedigree, the DMP-BDT310 is more than capable of holding the fort as the premier blu-ray player of choice for home theater enthusiasts.
This player is TINY and very stylish and is a brilliant bluray player! The pictures it produces are top notch with exceptional detail and black insight with virtually no picture noise, exceptional in all areas is the best way to sum it up. It has excellent sound quality aswell and is a true step up from my last player and produces a beefy, wholesome sound when used with my 7.1 surround sound system. It sends surround effects flying around the room with great effect and is completely immersive, very impressive from such a small player. With an exceptional video performance, much will be expected on the audio department to deliver. And it did so emphatically with the DTS-HD MA 5.1 on board. By taking full advantage of the surround sound, it produced an immersive experience. Strong winds seemingly blow across the listening area while in another scene; the raging fire vividly devoured the soundstage. The eerie mood of the film was emphasized through the distinct cracking and creaking of the house. Dialog was clearly audible.
It's easy to use with simple to understand menus and doesn't try to blind you with science or jargon, the easy set up is exactly that, an easy set up that takes no time atall. There is literally only one gripe and that is that the touch free sensor doesn't work very well, it doesn't seem to matter how you wave your hand it just seems to have a mind of it's own and often fails to work and is a bit gimmicky. Not a problem as you don't need to use it and it has a normal open/close button, apart from that it's exceptional in all other regards. If you are thinking about buying one do so, you won't be disappointed
Watch all your favorite Movies from CD DVD SD BD in most popular formats such as DivX XviD AVi DivX HD and MKV
The 'BDT310 is one of the few Blu-ray players to include dual 3D-ready HDMI outputs, to provide added hookup versatility. You can send a flawless high-def picture to two displays at the same time, like a television and a projector. Or, if your receiver isn't 3D-ready, you can connect one HDMI directly to your 3D TV and enjoy all those cool effects, and connect the other HDMI output to your receiver to get high-resolution surround sound.
Two really is better than one. The 2D-3D Conversion makes it possible to convert images from DVDs and Blu-ray™ discs into 3D with natural depth perception. So you can watch your prize DVD movie collection in 3D for greater viewing enjoyment. Even more, the AVCHD movie files recorded with HD Camcorders can also be converted from 2D to 3D. One output can be dedicated to an audio signal output. The Twin HDMI function achieves better sound quality and matches the needs of the users who want to customise their cinema system with legacy* audio equipment. * Legacy audio equipment refers to audio systems that are not compatible with 3D content Use this player to stream a variety of online content, like instantly available movies from Netflix and videos from YouTube. Or listen to PANDORA Internet radio played through your home theater speakers.
A built-in SD card slot lets you share videos or photos with friends and family on your TV screen. And if you connect an optional camera (available from Panasonic), you can even talk to friends and family over the Internet via Skype NOTE: Online content is subject to regional availability.
Panasonic has built a touch-free control sensor into the 'BDT-310. The disk loading and playback functions begin with the simple detected presence of your hand. The player does the rest. Plus, the 'BDT310 boasts an intuitive graphic user interface (GUI) via the player's HDMI output, so setup and operation are a breeze. And you can download a free app that lets you use your iPod touch or iPhone as a remote control for the player.Disc Compatibility: Compatible with many disc types:
- 3D: Free Firmware update required for 3D playback (installed already) 3D viewing requires compatible 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D emitter & glasses, and a high-speed HDMI cable
- BD ZONE: A B C
- DVD REGION: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL/NTSC
- BD-ROM: Bonus View (Profile1.1); BD-Live (Profile2.0); BD-ROM (SL/DL)
- BD-R (ver.1.1/1.2/1.3)BD-RE (ver.2.1): recordable Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
- Data BD: BD-REs and BD-Rs containing MP3/AAC/WMA audio files or JPEG still-image files
- DVD-Video: pre-recorded DVD
- DVD-R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD-RW: rewritable DVD; Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD+R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- DVD+RW: rewritable DVD; Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
- CD: pre-recorded CD
- CD-R: record once; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
- CD-RW: rewritable CD; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
- Video Signal output: This player will output in a native form PAL as PAL and NTSC as NTSC most USA TVs do not support PAL therefore you will need a video scaler/converter in order to watch PAL DVDs, if your TV is PAL or Multi-System no additional scalers/converters are required.
- Plays 3D Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, and JPEG CDs
- built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to link to a wireless network
- dual 3D-ready HDMI output to run two HDTV's at the same time
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
- VIERA Connect Internet-ready — plays Netflix® video and more (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
- streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
- Skype® Internet calling (subscription and optional Panasonic camera required)
- creates 3D effect with 2D Blu-ray and DVDs
- plays AVCHD video files recorded on HD camcorders and burned to DVD
- VIERA Link simplifies control of compatible Panasonic components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR requirements
- remote control
Note: This item requires PAL TV Multi-System TV or a Video Projector if you want to connect it to the HDTV in order to watch PAL DVDs 576i/p 50Hz content, it does not work on USA TVs because they do not support PAL signal, if your TV was purchased in USA please do NOT buy this item, as it will not work without a video converter, if you are looking for a video converter here is the link: Full HD Video Converter 1080p HDMi in HDMi out PAL SECAM NTSC Free HDMI cable
- selectable video resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output
- video upconversion for DVD (via HDMI)
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- video outputs include composite video and HDMI
- audio outputs include stereo analog and optical digital
- Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
- SD card slot for photo, video and music playback
- dual USB ports (1 front, 1 rear)
- 16-15/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 8-7/8"D
- 100-240V 50/60Hz Auto Switching